Sunday, January 23, 2011

GIRLS DAY OUT..


Assalamualaikum...


hello guys..=) i'm back again with the new hot entry..



so after going back for 3 days at my home, me and my cousin, Aten and my friends Alia were spent a lot of time for EATING variety of food..


this is time for revenge because i feel so mad because the food at my cafeteria in my institute were DAMN EXPENSIVE..



i rather eat outside to get the reasonable price and of course the FOOD were very delicious......


this is the besh fun time i spent with THEM!!



so we were spending time doing our favourite part which is EATING all the food that we don't ever eat before dis..



NEW FOOD TO ME..


pizza milano ( the cheapest pizza i ever taste )




HOT AND ROLL ( the best food ever )




so let's enjoy my best moment with THEM..




meet THEM




yang si baju hijau ni lah perkenalkan HOT AND ROLL kat kami...thanx dear..i'm sooooo in love with this food..
waaaahhh..can i be the model for this food..??pleaseee..!!give me this oppurtunity..because i 'm so in love with dis food...





POPEYES...YEAH...I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS FOOD TOO




next pit stop...ONE UTAMA..so before that let's poseee first..even at car park we love to take the pictures..of course all of you love to take pictures in this area too right?




so after we arrived at OU...then we were going straight away to find our best things which is FOOD....so we had chose to eat at PIZZA MILANO...i recommended all of u to eat at this place..the foods were soooo delicious and of course its so CHEAP..!

yaaahhh...ATEN was hope that she will go to MILAN someday...and of course same as me too..


here me the model of MILAN...




ALIA food..spagethi..so delicious..the cost is only about RM 8..cheap right?


ATEN foods...the lasagnia..only cost about RM 9...




this is one of my favourite food which is PIZZA yaawwww...sooo yummyyy right..it only cost about RM 9..cheap right..its so delicious...






our dessert...soo yummy right..=)




TASEK KEPONG...





THE MODELS...



meet ATEN...


thanx to them because give me great moment with both of u..love u guys so much...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment