Wednesday, March 16, 2011

AYAT YANG GEMPAK..!

Assalamualaikum...

hello u olzz..

below are sentences which i like most...

sharing is CARING...

enjoy..=)


1) If you really want to do something, you'll find a way
If you dont, you'll find an excuse

2) Everyone hears what you said
Friends listen to what you said
Bestfriends listen to what you dont said.

3) Spend time with who can make you happy, not with who you have to impress

4)DEAR MOSQUITO, next time please suck my fat, not my blood okay? !! Err, hehe ni iklan je, its not even a quote. debushh

5)You've got enemies, GOOD, it means you stood up for something in your life :)

6) Love your haters, why? Because they're your biggest fan. They keep on wasting their time just to watch your every wrong move.

7) Love is not blind, it sees but it doesnt mind

8) If you live your life based on what other people says, then its not your life, its theirs!

9) Forget all the reasons why it wont work, and believe the one reason why it will

10) Sometimes,you just have to watch the broken pieces fall to the ground and walk away, no matter how much you wanna fix it

12) Sometimes, in love, we must be apart to see that we're better together.

13) She's so fake, Damn, I bet if you look behind her neck, it says MaDe In ChiNa ! bahahaah iklan selingan lagi! :P

14) When I give you my time, Im giving you a portion of my life that I wont get back, so dont waste it

15) A succesful relationship requires falling in love for so many times with the same person! :)

16) Ive learned that my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time! yes trueee ^.^

17) You always know what you have just you never think that you'll lose it

18) Love is when you find someone better, but yet you stay with the same person you promised you wanna spend your forever with.

19) I love your eyes, but I love my eyes more. WHY? because without mine, I cant see yours. aww

20) DONT MAKE ME WAIT just because you know, I WILL.

21) Happiness is isnt about getting what you want, but loving what you have.

22) Sometimes you have to forget what you want to remember what you deserve.

3 comments:

  1. good emy..yeah..! no 15 tue sgt meaningful bile kite asyik fall in love with the same person right? and maybe that our really2 future husband..huhuh..;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. minx copy boleh? awesome lah kak =)

    ReplyDelete