Wednesday, January 5, 2011

ALL I WANT

Assalamualaikum...

hello u olzz..
ALL I WANT...!!YEAAAH ALL I WANT ..


i'm serioussllyy want a lot of money..my allowance for this semester still doesn't get..really sucks.i despreately need money to SHOPPING...haha...

a lot of stuff that i would like to buy..of course as a lady, all of us were lovee to shopping and of course i'm including too. so i desperately need a lot of NEW STUFF...

  1. i want new HANDBAG + BAGS...oohhh i love to have new handbag..in my room i have more than 10 bags
  2. new CAMERA ...oohhh i love to take picturess..and of course i love to take pictures of myself...
  3. new STYLES...ohhh i want to be different from the old mira and i want be NEW MIRA WITH THE NEW STYLE of course..
  4. new SHOES...damn! one of my favourite shoes were not looked in good conditions right now.so i really2 need one right now..beautiful + looks so vogueeee when i wear it..hahaha

to be continued.....









No comments:

Post a Comment