Saturday, January 22, 2011

CRAZY MANIAC PHOTOSHOOT PART 1





Assalamualaikum...

hello u olzz...

i do love when people take pictures of myself..i think all of u have same oppinion like me..



well, because of i'm fat...so i have really lower confident when people talk about size and weight..




i am sensitive with that.i'm usually think that people don't like me because i'm fat...so how to make me overcome my problem?? it's really hard when i'm always think the negative things that make me suffered and be tension..



so the way to overcome my problem is.....


........

.........................................................

...........................................................

.....................................................

.................................................

........................................................................................

......................................................................................................................

..........................................................................................................................................................


I LOVE WHEN PEOPLE TAKE PHOTO OF MYSELF...

from here i can improve my self confident...people around me usually think that i'm a person who has really high confident..but who knows....only me and Allah know that i have very lower confident...people don't feel what i'm going through my life starting i'm kids until now..

so this is my CRAZY MANIAC photoshoot for PART 1.

DO ENJOY MY PICTURES..=)







2 comments:

  1. nyyehhh..ni baju yg ko cakap abg haikal pilih tu ke??smart seyh:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah..xd
    yup2..
    suke2.!!
    frst time seh aku gagahkan diri yg terover gagah ni pakai baju sebegini...
    okie x nyeh klu i pki??
    hoottt nyehh..haha..xd

    ReplyDelete