Thursday, April 14, 2011

THE SCARFLET JUMPE AKUMIRA...YEAHH..!

Assalamualaikum...

hello u ollz..how are u?
its sooooo lonnggggg i never post the new entry..
i had been soooooo buzyyy with my ASSGMENTS..!
yeaahhh its so SUCKS.!!

yeaaahh now lets forgot all the sucks things that i have mentioned just now...
lett FOCUS to my new entry..!

yeaahh THE SCARFLETS have meet me...!!
okiee sangat perasan betul akuMIRA nie....!

btw THE SCARFLETS had improve my level confident to dress BEAUTIFULLY..!
THANX A LOT TO THEM..!
i really2 want to meet them ..
it is because of them, akuMIRA berani untuk dress up stylo mylo even though i'm FAT..!
who cares about being a FAT girls..!

i'm always believe in this word :

DON'T BE AFRAID TO CHANGE...YOU MAY LOSE SOMETHING GOOD...

BUT YOU MAY GAIN SOMETHING EVEN BETTER.....


okie lets the pictures tell everything...:







thanx to THE SCARFLETS again because had make me improve my confident level to become more stylish person...

No comments:

Post a Comment